DescriptionJob Location Asia
Title A330 Captain (SAJA)
Job ID A330PIC/SAJA
Overview Airbus A330 Line Captain
Our client, a well established airline operating in Asia, requires A330 Line Captains for immediate employment.
- hold an airline pilot license;
- have at least 6,000 hours total time;
- have at least 3,000 hours command time;
- have at least 700 hours as PIC on a variant of the A330 aircraft family;
- have flown the aircraft as captain within the last twelve months;
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 63;
- hold at minimum ICAO English certification Level 4.
Candidates who are not current must get recurrent training and proficiency check done at their expense.
Our client offers a benefit package including:
- a monthly salary of 11,000 US $ after tax (equivalent to approximately 19,200 US $ per month before income tax);
- overtime pay at 150 US $ for hours above 80 hours per month;
- a six weeks on/ two weeks off rotation schedule;
- full medical coverage;
- a lodging allowance of approximately 1,900 US $ net of taxes;
- free local ground transportation.
A two to three year renewable contract is offered.
To apply candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc or .docx) or Rich Text (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Make sure your resume indicates your PIC time on the A330 and the date of last flight on it. Candidates can also apply online by visiting AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com.
Please indicate reference A330PIC/SAJ.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated January 17, 2012
License Requirements ICAO
License Type Requirements ATPL-A
Last Flown Within the last 12 months.
Min. Hours Required as PIC 3,000 hrs of which 700 hrs on type.
Renumeration 11,000 US $ per month after tax plus lodging allowance.