DescriptionBelow are the details for job 'Non Type Rated Captain – B777'
Job Reference: FC25396
Created Date 07/04/2014
Last Updated Date: 06/05/2014
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Flight Crew
Aircraft Type: B777-200
Contact Name: Jacquie Kelly
Contact Number: +353 1816 1722
Email Address: email@example.com
Locations: Middle East, Turkey
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Turkish Airlines are seeking B777 Non Typed Captains based in Istanbul, Turkey.
*** Qualified candidates will be invited to screening with our client.Flights and Accommodation will be provided***
Base: Istanbul, Turkey
Screening dates and location: Weekly assessments – Flights and Accommodation provided.
Commencement Date: Immediate start dates
- Minimum high school diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record.
- Must be a current Commander/Captain,
- Minimum 11,000 total flight hours,
- Minimum 4,000 PIC total flight hours,
- Minimum 1,000 PIC flight hours on one of the mentioned aircraft types A380, B767, B747, MD11, DC10
- Within last year, not a break of more than 6 months in the flights on the applied aircraft type,
- JAA/EASA licences only.
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements:
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Passing the English Exam which will be conducted in Istanbul by Turkish Airlines
Apply Now Cancel