DescriptionTitle ATR72 TRI TRE (SAJ)
Job ID ATRTR/SAJ
Overview ATR72 TRI and TRE
Our customer Jet Airways, requires six (6) ATR72 TRIs and TREs for immediate employment.
Based in Mumbai India, Jet Airways is the largest of India’s airlines by traffic. It operates a fleet of more than one hundred aircraft serving fifty two Indian cities and twenty one international destinations in nineteen countries in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Remuneration and benefit package
For TREs, an all in package totaling 241,000 US$ before tax per year
Before tax remuneration is based on after tax package of 156,900 US$ per year at a taxation rate of 35 %. Higher home taxation rate would increase the equivalent before tax remuneration level. The net of tax package encompasses the following:
- a monthly salary of10,200 US $ after tax;
- and the benefits listed below
For TRIs, an all in package totaling 231,700 US$ before tax per year
Before tax remuneration is based on after tax package of 150,900 US$ per year at a taxation rate of 35 %. Higher home taxation rate would increase the equivalent before tax remuneration level. The net of tax package encompasses the following:
- a monthly salary of 9,700 US $ after tax;
- and the benefits listed below
For both the TRE and TRI positions:
- overtime pay at 90 US $ after tax for hours above 80 hours per month;
- a loyalty bonus of 6,000 US $ after paid yearly after completion of each twelve month period of service;
- a eight weeks on/two weeks off (paid) schedule;
- an extra fifteen days of paid vacation per twelve months of service;
- ten day paid sick leave per year;
- medical insurance coverage;
- loss of license on medical grounds for an amount of 60 Lakh/101,000 US $;
- a lodging allowance of 1 Lakh/1,750 US$ per month after tax;
- for rotation travel, Airline provides online tickets and reimburse USD500 per interline sectors;
- worldwide online travel privileges as per company policy;
- free local ground transportation;
A three year renewable contract is offered.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- hold an airline pilot license with a captain type rating on the ATR72-500;
- for TREs, have at least 4,500 hours total time;
- have at least 1,250 hours as PIC on the ATR72;
- for TRIs, have at least 4,000 hours total time;
- have at least 1,000 hours as PIC on the ATR72;
- for both, have a minimum of 50 hours of instructional experience;
- have at least 2,000 hours total PIC time;
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 63 when joining;
- have flown the aircraft within the last 12 months;
- have an incident/accident free flying record;
- be fluent in the English language (ICAO Level 4 is a minimum).
Candidates who are not current need to get current at their expenses before joining. Recurrent training is done after candidates have successfully completed their screening and have a signed their employment contract.
The Application Process
The application process entails the following steps:
- Initial evaluation based on candidate resume and documents leading to screening invitation
- Screening in Mumbai including simulator evaluation, medical examination (AeroPersonnel provides screening guidelines to prepare for the screening)
- Upon acceptance for employment, work visa documentation process including non-criminal activity report, licence validation and background check
To apply candidates should visit AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the ATRTR/SAJ job they can upload their resume and documents and fill-in on-line their licensing and experience information.
Candidates can also apply by e-mailing their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate reference ATRTR/SAJ in your cover email. Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the ATR72-500 aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
In case of problems, candidates can apply by emailing their resume and documents to Mike Ethridge at email@example.com.
As soon as possible, scans of the following documents need to be emailed to Tony or uploaded through the Web portal:
- Photo page of passport;
- ATP licence front and back;
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Proof of TRE or TRI qualifications;
- Proof of instructional experience;
- Last three pages of logbook;
- Last PC report if available;
- Licence verification letter from local CAA;
- No accident/violation letter from local CAA
Please do not send other documents at this stage.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : January 28, 2014.
Renumeration 9,700 to 10,200 $ US per month after tax plus bonus and allowances.