TitleB737 NG TRI (SAJ) / Captain
Location , Asia
DescriptionTitle B737 NG TRI (SAJ)
Job ID B737NGTRI/SAJ
Overview Boeing B737 NG TRI
This is unique opportunity for early retired or close to retirement B737 captains/TRIs to extend their career to age 65
Candidates up to age 63 are acceptable. Candidates who have not flown the B737 NG within the last 18 months are acceptable.
Candidates who are not current need to get current at their expenses before joining. Recurrent training is done after candidates have successfully completed their screening and have a signed their employment contract.
Our customer requires thirty (30) B777 Line Captains for immediate employment.
Remuneration and benefit package
An all in package totaling 228,100 US$ before tax per year
Before tax remuneration is based on after tax package of 142,000 US$ per year at a taxation rate of 35 %. Higher taxation rate would increase the before tax remuneration level. The net of tax package encompasses the following:
- a monthly salary of 10,300 US $ after tax;
- overtime pay at 115 US $ after tax for hours above 80 hours per month;
- a loyalty bonus of 6,000 US $ after paid yearly after completion of each twelve month period of service;
- a eight weeks on/two weeks off (paid) schedule;
- an extra fifteen days of paid vacation per twelve months of service;
- ten day paid sick leave per year;
- medical insurance coverage;
- loss of licence on medical grounds for an amount of 60 Lakh/101,000 US $;
- a lodging allowance of 1 Lakh/1,750 US$ per month after tax;
- for rotation travel, Airline provides online tickets and reimburse USD500 per interline sectors.
- free local ground transportation;
A three year renewable contract is offered.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- hold an airline pilot license with a captain type rating on the B737 NG family;
- have at least 4,000 hours total time;
- have at least 2,000 hours total PIC time;
- have at least 1,000 hours as PIC on the B737 NG (6/7/8/900);
- have at least 50 hours of operational experience on the B737 NG (6/7/8/900)
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 64 when joining;
- have flown the aircraft within the last 18 months;
- have at least three months of currency left on their type rating on the date of entry into service;
- incident/accident free flying record;
- be fluent in the English language (ICAO Level 4 is a minimum).
The Application Process
The application process entails the following steps:
- Initial evaluation based on candidate resume and documents leading to screening invitation
- Screening in Mumbai including simulator evaluation, medical examination (AeroPersonnel provides screening guidelines to prepare for the screening)
- Upon acceptance for employment, work visa documentation process including non-criminal activity report, licence validation and background check
To apply candidates should visit AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the B737 TRI (SAJ) job they can upload their resume and documents and fill-in on-line their licensing and experience information.
Candidates can also apply by e-mailing their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate reference B737TRI/SAJA in your cover email. Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the B737 aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
In case of problems, candidates can apply by emailing their resume and documents to Tony McKenzie at email@example.com.
As soon as possible, scans of the following documents need to be emailed to Tony or uploaded through the Web portal:
- Photo page of passport;
- ATP licence front and back;
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Last three pages of logbook;
- Last PC report if available;
- Licence validation letter from local CAA;
- No accident/violation letter from local CAA
Please do not send other documents at this stage.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : January 3, 2014.
Renumeration 9,700 $ US per month after tax
| Back to
jobs list ||