DescriptionTitle A320 TRI (ACGA)
Job ID A320TRI/ACGA
Overview Our Client, a rapidly growing airline operating in Asia, requires A320 Type Rating Instructors for immediate employment.
- hold a recognized airline pilot license;
- have a minimum of 5,000 hours total time;
- have a minimum of 3,000 hours multi-engine time;
- be type rated on a variant of the A320 aircraft family;
- have at least 500 hours as PIC on a variant of the A320 aircraft family;
- have at least 100 hours of instructional experience on a variant of the A320 aircraft family;
- have flown a variant of the A320 aircraft family within the last 24 months;
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 63.
Our client offers a benefit package including:
- monthly salary for TRI of 11,000 US $ after tax for 80 sector hours per month;
- overtime pay above 80 sector hours a month at 100 US $ per hour;
- paid leave of 21 continuous days off-duty per 70 days on-duty period (representing 3 months of paid leave per year);
- yearly conditional bonus equivalent to 5 % of remuneration;
- medical coverage including medical evacuation;
- a furnished apartment or a lodging allowance of 1,500 US $ per month;
- free local ground transportation.
Contract up to three year of duration is offered.
To apply candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word or Rich Text (.rtf) attachments at email@example.com as soon as possible. Candidates can also apply online by visiting AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com.
Candidates should also email at the above email address copies (one scan per document in .jpg format) of the following documents:
- photo page of passport;
- pilot license (front and back);
- type rating certification (if separate from license);
- valid medical certificate;
- last proficiency check on type report;
- last three pages of logbook;
- document of authorization as TRI and/or TRE and/or line training captain.
Please indicate reference A320TRI/ACGA.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated June 21, 2013
Renumeration 11,000 US $ per month net of taxes plus lodging allowance and bonus.