DescriptionIf you are interested in this job please click the Apply for this Job button.
Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend or colleague.
Title A330 Captain (ECA)
Job ID A330PIC/ECA
Overview Our Client, one the major airlines of China, requires for immediate employment twenty A330 Captains.
It offers an excellent remuneration package.
- hold a passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China;
- hold a recognized airline pilot license with a valid and current captain type rating on the A330 issued by a member country of ICAO;
- have at least 3,000 hours PIC on multi-engine aircraft;
- have at least 600 hours PIC on the A330 family;
- having flown the A330 as captain within the last 6 months;
- hold a valid captain proficiency check on the A330;
- hold a valid Class 1 medical and be age 57 or below at the start of employment;
- hold a an ICAO Level IV English certificate or better (must be indicated on licence);
- have no record of responsibility for any aviation incident/accident;
- have no record of criminal activities;
Our client offers a great benefit package including:
- A monthly remuneration package of 17,000 $ net of taxes
- A safety bonus of 6,000 US$ per year net of taxes;
- A monthly lodging allowance of 2,000 US net of taxes;
- Medical insurance coverage in China;
- A two week annual paid leave;
- A six weeks on / two weeks off rotation;
- ID travel as per company rules, including six RT tickets on international network and three RT tickets on domestic network.
A two year renewable contract is offered.
Crew Member Support in China
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat support in China. It starts during the screening process and the induction process. It continues during your full period of service in China. AeroPersonnelís Chinese partner, FASCO HR Services Intíl, provides this assistance. A toll free China wide line is also available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in English and Chinese.
FASCO HR Services Intíl, based in Shanghai, is an aviation personnel support specialist company employing more than 2,000 people and has been operating in China for more than 23 years. It services international airlines and corporate aviation operating in Shanghai. It is very experienced in servicing the needs of expats in China.
AeroPersonnel/FASCO representatives will be waiting for you at the airport on the date of your arrival in China for your screening. They will personally escort you every day of the screening process. They will be there again when you report for work and will assist with your induction with China Eastern Airlines. They will also be there during the full duration of your period of service with the Airline.
To apply candidates should visit AeroPersonnelís Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central then the Apply for a Job will lead to the application portal where after selecting the A330PIC Captain (ECA) job, candidates can upload their resume and fill-in their licencing and experience information. Also scans of the following documents should be uploaded through the Web portal:
- Photo page of passport;
- Front and back of licence;
- Valid medical certificate;
- Valid proficiency check;
- Last three pages of logbook;
- No violation/incident accident letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority;
- Licence validation letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority
Please do not send other documents at this stage.
In case of problems, candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, please indicate reference A330PIC/ECA in the subject line in your cover email.
Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the A330. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
Resumes in PDF File format or Word documents containing graphic files are not compatible with our computerized recruitment management system.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated: April 25, 2013
Renumeration 17,000 US$ per month net of taxes plus lodging allowance and bonus.